Monday 10 September 2007

Lost for words

I knew it would happen sooner or later. At some point I was going to run out of things to blog about. It's sad but true. I've got a serious case of blogger's block.

It's slightly depressing when so little is happening in your life that you can't come up with anything of interest to write two paragraphs about. I can't even sum up the energy to have a rant about something! Life just keeps happening and yet not happening at exactly the same time. It's an interesting situation and yet not interesting at exactly the same time. Perhaps I'm ripping a hole in the space/time continuum as I type. By the way, I know that 'continuum' doesn't look as though it's spelt correctly but according to Outlook it's right and when have Americans ever been wrong about anything as important as spelling? Cough. Splutter.

Oh apparently there's a scheduled outage of Blogger at 11pm PDT - whenever that is. Pickled Duck Time? Personal Disaster Time? Penguin Death Time? And what's an outage? It sounds like something out of a sci-fi/horror film like Resident Evil or Pitch Black. "We've gotta get back to the base before the outage, when the zombies/vampires/aliens/A N Other Monsters start hunting."

If I survive the outage and the blogger's block I'll be back in a couple of days. If not, remember - "You've gotta make it to the base!"

No comments: