With a whole new 365 days of fun stretching out in front of us until Jonathan Ross gets to change his film show title again, I feel moved to make some predictions for the forthcoming year. Come with me as I gaze into the future and witness events yet to occur.
I tell you the truth, when I say that in 2008...
- Leona Lewis will conquer the American charts.
- Andy Murray will compete in at least one Grand Slam semi-final.
- Britain's Olympic gold medals will come from sailing, cycling and equestrianism (that's fancy talk for horse stuff don't cha know).
- The Liberal Democrats will elect another new leader.
- Dave will become the top-rated non-Beeb, non-Sky, digital TV channel.
- Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull will be the biggest film of the year.
- Both David Tennant and Jonny Wilkinson will become single, fall in love with your favourite blogger (that's me, right?) and fight some sort of contest (the format of which has yet to be decided) in order to win her affections.
Well I don't know about you, but I'm excited!