Friday 17 August 2007

23 is the magic number

Today I reached the ripe old age of 23. To mark this historic and oh-so-momentous occasion I have decided to start a blog. In the past I've always been rather wary of blogs. The assumption that anyone would be interested in the happenings of my life or my opinions seemed a little on the egotistical side. But I have concluded that no-one is being forced to read my thoughts. I apologies at this point if you are in fact being held under gunpoint and forced to read these words. I didn't have anything to do with it. Promise. So read if you like. Ignore if not.

I'm also slightly concerned that a blog from myself will be somewhat lacking in excitement. eg. "Today I watched Die Hard again.", "Today I had an egg for lunch." etc. But I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. Although I fear that I may only be a couple of steps away from said bridge. For now I plough on enthused and motivated (possibly only in the short-term) to master the ways of HTML and make my blog page as giraffe-a-licious as possible. Although, that may just have to wait a while; that egg is ready for consumption...

No comments: